12,080 kilometres later… It was a quest, an Odyssey, and Jer and I conquered it!
We have seen a lot and we have lots of stories to tell.
My thoughts on the road:
- This is a freakin’ beautiful land. We are blessed to have been given this opportunity to see it.
- We have wonderful people in our lives and we are so grateful for the love and support that they have given to help make this happen.
- I have seen the type of life I wish to live and feel, and I ought to strive harder to live it every day.
- It’s a waste to sweat the little things. There is so much time, spirit and energy that is wasted, that could instead be better used to do something that makes one happy.
- Live now. Sure, work at a mediocre job if we must, even if it isn’t something that makes us tick, but don’t let it consume us and be the essence of who we are.
- PLAN THE NEXT TRIP!